The best smart home deals to shop now
– The recommendations are chosen independently by the editors of Reviewed. The purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
During Amazon Prime Day 2021, you can make lots of amazing sales on popular smart home devices. And that even encompasses this season’s produce, including the the all new Echo Show 10, that of Amazon awesome 10 inch smart motion tracking screen.
Get expert buying advice delivered to your phone. Register for SMS alerts business hunting nerds at Reviewed.
As you have probably already understood, there is certainly no shortage of home automation products to buy during Prime Day. Many of our picks below work with popular smart assistants like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
If you’ve seen a smart thermostat that supports voice control, like this mega ecobee model for sale– or a chic new video doorbell to protect your home, today is the day to buy. These Prime Day smart home deals won’t last long. To save you precious time while shopping, we’ve rounded up our favorite smart home auctions. Good shopping!
The best smart home deals to buy for Amazon Prime Day 2021
- Arlo Essential Wireless Video Doorbell for $ 149.99 (save $ 50): Video doorbells are an important part of home security, which is why you need the best. The Arlo wireless doorbell is the best smart doorbell of the group thanks to its simplicity and wireless installation, integration with Alexa and Google Assistant and rich smart alerts.
- Amazon eero 6 Dual-Band Mesh WiFi 6 Router from $ 83 (save $ 46 to $ 70): An older version of this router was our choice for the the most popular mesh WiFi system in the market thanks to its ease of installation and decent speed. This 4.5-star-rated version raises the stakes with a built-in Zigbee smart home hub and a 36% savings to boot. In short? This is a deal not to be missed.
- Amazon Echo Auto for $ 14.99 (save $ 35): Over 116,000 (!) Amazon shoppers sing the collective praises of this Alexa-enabled car device, which activates the company’s voice assistant for your vehicle’s speakers.
- Amazon Echo Dot smart speaker (3rd gen) for $ 19.99 (save $ 20): We liked this previous model of the Echo smart speaker for its access to standard Alexa features, but “at a fraction of the cost of its bigger siblings.” Sound quality is inferior to newer models, but this version of the Dot is shaped like a hockey puck that some buyers prefer to the orb-shaped design of its successors.
- Amazon Echo Dot Smart Speaker (4th Generation) for $ 24.99 (save $ 25): With its sleek new orb-shaped shape and improved sound, the last echo point won first place in our best Amazon Echo smart speaker listing.
- Amazon Echo Show 5 for $ 44.99 (save $ 35): This all-in-one smart speaker and touchscreen is a bestseller on the site, racking up nearly 400,000 Amazon reviews. We have also appreciated for the compact design, decent sound and ease of use.
- Amazon Echo Show 10 for $ 189.99 (save $ 60): As Amazon’s only smart display with a motion-tracking camera, there’s much to like about this top-notch device. It has a 10.1 inch HD touchscreen and 13 MP front camera. It’s perfect for making video calls, following recipes, and streaming your favorite shows and songs.
- Amazon Fire TV Cube for $ 79.99 (save $ 40): The Fire TV Cube supports all major streaming services, but its infrared blasters allow it to control not only your Alexa devices, but older devices as well. When it works (well for some, not always for us in our tests), we say to ourselves that it is “really cool. “
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Streaming Device for $ 24.99 (save $ 25): If you are an experienced Alexa user or a large Main video, this streaming device has a voice remote control. We found him a “great budget choice” —and that’s 50% off the list price. This is the lowest price we have seen on this gadget since Prime Day 2019!
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite for $ 17.99 (save $ 12): Over 160,000 users love this streaming device for its Alexa voice-activated search and fast speed at an affordable price, now under $ 20.
- Blink Wireless Outdoor Camera for $ 59.99 (save $ 40): We have tested a lot of smart outdoor security cameras and Blink is one of the best. You can enjoy 40% off the Weatherproof HD Security Camera during Amazon’s two-day massive shopping event.
- ecobee SmartThermostat with voice control for $ 210.78 (save $ 38.22): Here at Examined, we have tested many popular smart thermostats and Ecobee is one of the best. It uses a touchscreen with an adjustment slider to change the temperature, as well as a plethora of settings to change. The thermostat works the same way as a Echo speakerbecause it has built-in Amazon Alexa microphones.
- Flo Smart Water Detector by Moen for $ 34.99 (save $ 15): Save yourself potential headaches and anticipate water damage with the best smart water leak detector on sale for Prime Day.
- Google Nest Learning Thermostat (third generation) for $ 199 (save $ 50): Nest does the best smart thermostat we have already tested – and it really is Living up to the hype. It can be yours for 20%.
- Gosund smart light switch for $ 15.05 (save $ 3.01): With a Amazon Prime subscription, you can get one of the best smart light switches we tested for less than its usual price. That’s a hell of a deal, because it’s easy to install and has a neat and reliable companion app.
- Govee LED light strips for $ 28.79 (save $ 7.20): Smart strip lighting is one of the easiest ways to light up your home. With a Amazon Prime subscription, you can save big on Govee’s adhesive lights, which offer the best value for money of all we tested. By far the most interesting feature of these string lights is that the built-in microphone syncs with any sound played for your own dance party.
- iRobot Roomba i6 + for $ 499.99 (save $ 300): This self-draining robot vacuum has picked up so much dirt (approx.10.45 grams) as our favorite robot vacuum, the iRobot Roomba i7 +. It empties into its base, and works with Amazon Alexa.
- IRobot Roomba 692 Robot Vacuum for $ 199.99 (save $ 100): This Prime Day, you can get a top-notch Alexa-enabled Roomba for under $ 200 to see what it’s all about for cleaning.
- IRobot Roomba i4 + Robot Vacuum Cleaner for $ 399.99 (save $ 250): The self-draining i4 + is similar to the aforementioned i6 +, but without its smart mapping, visual navigation, and custom cleaning options. It also works with smart assistants like Alexa.
- Kasa Smart Outdoor Smart Plug for $ 16.99 (save $ 8 with coupon on page): Control your patio fairy lights, holiday lighting and more with one of the best outdoor smart plugs you can buy. It has two independently controlled outlets, doubling the amount of power you can plug into the outdoors.
- Meross Smart Plug Mini for $ 21.99 (save $ 7.41): It is one of the best smart plugs due to its small design and integration with the three popular smart assistants.
- MyQ Chamberlain Smart Garage Door Opener for $ 16.98 (save $ 13): Our Favorite smart garage door opener is on major sale for Prime Day. We love it because it’s fast, reliable, and easy to install.
- Rachio 3 Smart Sprinkler Controller for $ 176.07 (save $ 53.92): This third generation eight-zone intelligent sprinkler controller is the best way to water your lawn everywhere. Rachio received high marks in our tests for its easy installation, smart home integration, and impressive list of features.
- 5-Piece Ring Alarm Kit (Second Generation) for $ 119.99 (save $ 80): Rings DIY home security kits come in 5, 8, and 14 piece options, all of which are on sale for Prime Day. We really like how easy the whole system is to set up and manage from anywhere. You can opt for professional monitoring or self-monitoring.
- Ring Video Doorbell Wired for $ 44.99 (save $ 15): You can save $ 15 when you buy the value-packed Ring Video Doorbell Wired using a Amazon Prime subscription. the smart doorbell is one of the best we’ve ever tested and you really can’t beat the Prime Day price.
- SimpliSafe 5-Piece Wireless Home Security System for $ 179.99 (save $ 120): With a Amazon Prime subscription, you can save 40% on SimpliSafe’s wireless home security system. The highest rated product is one of best DIY home security systems we’ve tested.
Looking for hard-to-find essentials? Subscribe to our Resources by Examined newsletter.
Prices were correct at the time of this article’s publication, but may change over time.