Dublin, January 5, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Trends and opportunities for growth in global building technologies and services after COVID-19” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The report identified growth opportunities that hold the key to unlocking market transformation in the short to medium term. Market players who take advantage of these opportunities will gain a leading edge and a strong competitive advantage in this high potential industry.
This analysis explores how the market is moving towards a post-COVID-19 world and discusses what market players can do to move forward in this rapidly changing competitive arena. The post-pandemic era will present a new reality with several significant growth opportunities available to businesses that are ready to take advantage of the transformation.
The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted every industry to some extent and has forced market players in all industries to undergo rapid transformation. The building technology and services industry is no exception and is on the cusp of dramatic change. These changes are not limited to technological or building design changes, but involve how organizations will manage buildings in a post-COVID-19 world.
This publisher recognizes a paradigm shift occurring across the global building technology and services industry that has a huge impact on product offerings, competitive landscapes, distribution channels and business models.
Scope of research
Market forecasts, trends and growth opportunities have been analyzed for the 5 key segments of the Building Technologies and Services Market:
- Building Automation Systems (BAS)
- Light Emitting Diode (LED) Lighting
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems
- Facility management (FM)
- Elevators and Escalators (E&E)
Main issues addressed
- What are the main growth opportunities for industry participants in each segment of the building technology and services industry?
- What post-COVID-19 technologies and applications will reshape the industry?
- What do market players need to do to stay relevant in this rapidly changing industry?
- What are the post-COVID-19 best practices and use cases initiated and demonstrated by industry participants?
- How will each region behave in the next 5 years? What are the key regions to target?
Main topics covered:
- Why is it more and more difficult to grow taller?
- The strategic imperative
- The impact of the 3 main strategic imperatives on the building technologies and services industry
- Growth opportunities fuel the engine of the growth pipeline
Analysis of growth opportunities
- Scope of the analysis
- Key competitors for building technologies and services
- Key growth indicators
- Growth drivers
- Growth constraints
- Impact of COVID-19 on the building technology and services segments
- Forecast assumptions
- Revenue forecast
- Revenue forecasts by technology and service segments
- Revenue forecast analysis
- Price trends and forecast analysis
Growth Opportunity Analysis – BAS
- Key growth indicators for BAS
- Revenue Forecast – BAS
- Revenue Forecast by Region – BAS
- Forecast Analysis – BAS
- Competitive environment – BAS
- Post-COVID-19 Trends for BAS
- BOTTOM Post-COVID-19 Best Practices and Use Cases
Growth Opportunity Analysis – LED Lighting
- Key growth indicators for LED lighting
- Revenue Forecast – LED Lighting
- Revenue Forecast by Region – LED Lighting
- Forecast Analysis – LED Lighting
- Competitive environment – LED lighting
- Post-COVID-19 trends for LED lighting
- Best Practices and Post-COVID-19 Use Cases in LED Lighting
Growth Opportunity Analysis – CVC
- Key growth indicators for CVC
- Revenue Forecast – HVAC
- Revenue Forecast by Region – CVC
- Forecast Analysis – CVC
- Competitive environment – HVAC
- Post-COVID-19 Trends for CVC
- Best Practices and Post-COVID-19 Use Cases in HVAC
Analysis of growth opportunities – FM
- Key growth indicators for FM
- Revenue Forecast – FM
- Revenue Forecast by Region – FM
- Forecast Analysis – FM
- Competitive environment – FM
- Post-COVID-19 Trends for FM
- Best practices and post-COVID-19 use cases in FM
Growth Opportunity Analysis – E&E
- Key growth indicators for E&E
- Revenue Forecast – O&M
- Revenue Forecast by Region – O&M
- Forecast Analysis – E&E
- Competitive environment – E&E
- Post-COVID-19 Trends for E&E
- Best Practices and Post-COVID-19 Use Cases in O&M
Universe of growth opportunities
- Growth opportunity 1: Sustainability for the creation of service value
- Growth opportunity 2: digitization for better results and service efficiency
- Growth opportunity 3: Focus on health and wellness for customer productivity
- Growth Opportunity 4: New Business Models for Service Penetration
- Main conclusions
- 10 actions for growth opportunities in building technologies and services
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hv5h0p