With increasing consumer spending capacity and per capita disposable income, an increase in spending on leisure activities is expected in the coming years. People also spend time and money on gardening and gardening tools in order to keep up due to social pressure. Considering the increase in gardening and lawn care expenses, the gardening tools market, especially in developing countries, will witness a favorable demand.
Key points to remember:
- By type of operation, the power tools segment is expected to experience significant growth. Companies are developing environmentally friendly batteries for outdoor use.
- By product type, the demand for hedge trimmer tools is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% in volume during the period 2021 to 2031.
- By region, North America and East Asia are expected to see substantial growth in gardening tool sales. Among all countries, sales in the United States and China are expected to rise at the highest CAGR in terms of value.
- By sales channel, online sales are expected to hold a significant share of 44.9% in the global market.
- By end use, the commercial sector is expected to grow 3.5% annually in 2021.
Get the sample copy of the report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/17011
“The demand for gardening tools is strongly influenced by seasonal consumer preferences; however, in recent years, private consumption has increased. Most users have turned to DIY gardening. Overall growth is driven by expanding commercial and residential segments, electric garden tools will drive the growth of the market,” says an analyst at Persistence Market Research.
Major gardening tool manufacturers include Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., The Ames Companies Inc., CobraHead LLC, Estwing Manufacturing Company, Seymour Midwest LLC, Bully Tools, Inc., Zenport Industries, Ray Padula Holdings, LLC, Root Assassin Shovel LLC, Lee Valley Tools Ltd., Garden Tool Company, Fiskars Group, Husqvarna Group and FELCO SA
Get a customized report as needed: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/17011
To gain a competitive edge in the market, the players are focusing on research and development to launch new tool variants. Apart from this, players are investing in strategic collaborations, mergers and acquisitions to expand their global footprint.
- In December 2019, The Ames Companies, Inc. has acquired Vatre Group Limited, a leading UK supplier of innovative garden pottery and related products to major UK players and Ireland garden centers.
Get full access to the report: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/17011
More valuable information about the offer
Persistence Market Research, a research and advisory firm, has published a new market research report on the global garden tools market that contains industry analysis from 2016-2020 and opportunity assessment for 2021- 2031.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the market across different segments i.e. product type, end use, type of operation, sales channel and region. The report also provides supply and demand trends along with an overview of the parent market.
On Persistence Market Research:
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a third-party research organization, operates through a proprietary fusion of market research and data analytics to help businesses soar high, regardless of the turbulence encountered due to the financial/natural crises.
Persistence Market Research is always ahead of its time. In other words, he presents market solutions by putting himself in the shoes of the companies/customers long before they themselves have a boost in the market. The proactive approach followed by the experts of Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients to get their hands on technical-commercial information in advance, so that the subsequent action plan can be simplified on their part.
Persistence Market Research
USA Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
United States – Canada Toll Free: 800-961-0353
E-mail: [email protected]
Visit our website: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
SOURCE Persistence Market Research Pvt. ltd.