A Roundup of the Week’s Most Newsworthy Health Industry Press Releases from PR Newswire
NEW YORK, November 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases posted every week, it can be difficult to keep track of everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the healthcare industry stay on top of the week’s most interesting and popular releases, here’s a roundup of the week’s articles you shouldn’t miss.
The list below includes the title (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on press release titles to access related media resources available for download.
- The advertising board announces $65 million Multi-Year Mental Health Initiative
Guided by mental health experts, amplified by partnerships across sectors, and grounded in extensive research with key audiences, the initiative aims to change social norms, reduce the stigma around mental health, and encourage people take a proactive approach to their mental health issues.
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics: Tips for Thanksgiving Without Turkey
Thanksgiving is a time when friends and families get together to enjoy a hearty meal, but with food prices continuing to rise, some families might be considering alternatives to the ‘traditional’ turkey feast. fall.
- Planet Fitness is collaborating with Amazon Halo to provide people with the tools and resources to start and continue their fitness journeys
Now through November 15new members who subscribe to the PF Black Card® at Planet Fitness will receive a free Amazon Halo View wellness tracker, plus one year of full access to an exclusive Amazon Halo subscription with features and content.
- Healthy Together announces the launch of a new mobile application in partnership with the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
Technology enables access to real-time updated health information and records via smartphone with simplified record sharing, allowing veterans to easily send PDF versions of health information to a physician or organization if needed.
- Screen use linked to differences in brain structure in young children
A study of children aged 3 to 5 suggests that the use of digital media (“screen time”) has an impact on the development of brain areas responsible for visual processing, empathy, attention , complex memory and early reading skills.
- Extremely stressful events worsen symptoms of long COVID
The death of a loved one, financial or food insecurity, or a newly developed disability were among the strongest predictors of whether a patient hospitalized with COVID-19 would experience COVID-long symptoms a year later, a new study finds. .
- Roche introduces the navify brand for its digital health solutions at HLTH 2022
navify digital solutions help providers and patients “navigate” and “clarify” a wide range of touchpoints by activating insights that provide evidence on how to optimize business processes and clinical decision-making in Healthcare.
- Leading Fertility Company TMRW Life Sciences Receives 510(k) Clearance from the FDA for Next-Generation Technology to Safely Manage and Store Frozen Eggs and Embryos
With its portfolio of industry-leading in-clinic and off-site solutions, TMRW’s industry-leading technology delivers transparency, automation and standardization to a system that is increasingly challenged to keep pace with these sample volumes under management.
- Robotic Rehab Device rebless™ expands reach with Rehabmart.com partnership
With many modes of operation, rebless™ allows for passive, active, active-assisted and resistance training, as well as range of motion measurement, so therapy can be personalized based on condition and conditions. progress of each patient.
- Quest introduces first-of-its-kind fitness tests designed by and for athletes at questhealth.com
Each fitness test panel provides a deep dive into an individual’s health to paint a comprehensive picture of overall fitness, including comprehensive tests that measure stamina, nutrition, energy, hydration and hormone levels.
- Kroger Health donates $100,000 to support Pharmacy Quality Alliance efforts to develop standard pharmacy performance metrics
Kroger Health’s support will help facilitate large-scale testing of developed concepts and expand information technology infrastructure and disseminate results to support the scale, diffusion and sustainability of innovative pharmaceutical services.
- Johnson Controls and the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America advocate for healthier classrooms
Through strategic upgrades, sustainable solutions, resilient building improvements and educational programs, Johnson Controls works with 7,000 school districts across the country to improve the K-12 experience. It is estimated that over 50% of K-12 schools require building system updates, including HVAC, plumbing, energy management systems, interior lighting, envelopes of building, etc.
Help journalists keep up to date with industry news
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should be aware of. To be notified of news releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can create a personalized news feed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once registered, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free Features:
- Personalization: Create a personalized newsfeed that will deliver relevant information directly to your inbox. Customize the News Feed by keywords, industry, topic, geography, and more.
- Photos and videos: Thousands of media assets can be downloaded and included in your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: To access ProfNeta database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for citations in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our blog focused on journalists and bloggers, Beyond signaturesfor media news summaries, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest and most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television station, financial portal and trade publication. PR Newswire has an unrivaled global reach of over 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in over 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who log into their PRNJ accounts in search of story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and verifies this community to verify its identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover over 200 beats and verticals.
For any questions, contact the team at [email protected].
Newswire SOURCE PR